Boil Water Advisory Lifted
The City of West Columbia has ended the boil water advisory for water customers in the following areas:
• 2300 – 2500 Blocks of Augusta Road
• All addresses on Chris Drive, Leslie Drive, Danwood Drive, Beverly Drive, Queens Parkway, and Corporate Boulevard.
• 2000 Block of Holland Street
• 2100 – 2500 Blocks of Leaphart Road
• Addresses east of Interstate 26, west of Dreher Road and Hook Avenue, north of Augusta Road, and south of Sunset Boulevard.
The water supply has been thoroughly tested and boiling water is no longer necessary. Water customers were asked to boil water as a precaution when a water line broke on Wednesday, April 8, 2015.
Water customers may check the city of West Columbia website at www.westcolumbiasc.gov for updates on all boil water advisories.
Water customers may also contact customer service at City Hall between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at 803.791.1880. Emergencies occurring after hours and on weekends and holidays should be reported to the West Columbia Police Department at 803.794.0721.
Issued at 3:18 PM on Thursday, April 9, 2015.