Boil Water Advisory Lifted
West Columbia, SC (March 11, 2017 at 2:04 PM)- The City of West Columbia has lifted a boil water advisory affecting water customers in the following areas (map attached):
• Jarvis Klapman Boulevard to Sunset Boulevard
• Sunset Boulevard to Alexander Road
• Alexander Road to the end of Riverside Apartments
• C Avenue at State Street to 9th Street
• 9th Street to Jarvis Klapman Boulevard
The water supply has been thoroughly tested and boiling water is no longer necessary. Water customers may check the city of West Columbia website at www.westcolumbiasc.gov for updates on all boil water advisories.
Water customers may also contact customer service at City Hall between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at 803.791.1880. Emergencies occurring after hours and on weekends and holidays should be reported to the West Columbia Police Department at 803.794.0721.