Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting Instructions
April 21, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
• The public may observe without participating in the meeting remotely by joining the virtual meeting through GoToMeeting. GoToMeeting provides three options for accessing the virtual meeting.
1. You may join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/767573645
-Click OPEN the link
-Click Ok, I’m Ready
2. You can also dial in using your phone.
-Dial-in United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
-You will be prompted to enter the following access code 767-573-645 followed by the # or hash sign.
-You will be directed to enter your PIN if you have one or press # or hash sign
3. Download the app at https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/767573645
-Once installed, open and follow the instructions
-The file will download. Click DOWNLOAD arrow to install
-Enter 767-573-645 for the access code
*Your microphone will remain muted through the entire meeting.
• If you would like to make a public comment to be read by staff during the public comment portion of the virtual public hearing, please email your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, and COMMENTS to email@example.com. This email will be monitored throughout the meeting. Comments submitted once the public portion of the hearing closes will not be read.
• If you would like to speak during the public comment portion of the virtual public hearing, you will need to register no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting and have access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Please email your FULL NAME and ADDRESS to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific instructions for registering to speak will be sent directly to you.
1. The Chairperson will call on pre-registered participants by name. The microphone will be unmuted at that time.
Case evaluation information: