12 OR OLDER?
If you are 12 or older, you can now make an appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
You can make an appointment by:
• Visiting scdhec.gov/vaxlocator to see the locations accepting appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Pick a location and call the phone number listed to make an appointment.
• Calling DHEC’s Care Line at 1-855-472-3432 for help finding contact information to make an appointment. The Care Line can’t schedule appointments but can provide phone numbers of locations offering vaccine appointments.
COVID-19 Business Resources
The City of West Columbia appreciates and supports our businesses. During the COVID-19 Crisis, this page will have a list of resources for our business community.
The following is helpful information provided by the US Travel Association:
- Emergency Stabilization Fund
- SBA* Coronavirus Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SBA* Business Interruption Loans (Paycheck Protection Program)
- SBA* Express Loans
- Debt Relief for New & Existing Small Businesses
- Business Tax Relief
- Grants for Airports & Tourism
*Small Business Administration
Executive Orders issued by Governor Henry McMaster https://governor.sc.gov/executive-branch/executive-orders
The South Carolina Department of Commerce COVID-19 Business Resource Center https://sccommerce.com/doing-business-here/join-community/emergency-preparedness
Note: The City of West Columbia has temporarily waived online credit card payment processing charges for Business License Renewals, Court Tickets, and Water and Sewer payments until further notice.
We will continue to keep this page updated throughout the COVID-19 Crisis.
Please call or email the Director of Economic Development BJ Unthank with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-497-6528
COVID-19 Personal Financial Assistance Information
Administers emergency aid in the county. Resources are offered to low-income families to help them get through a crisis. In addition, the agency’s case managers will partner with clients in an effort to assist in finding a longer-term solution. Apply for rental assistance or energy bill assistance (if faced with homelessness or eviction).
God’s Helping Hands
Help is offered to individuals and families in crisis. Apply for resources including clothing, food, rent, prescription medicine, utility bill, and medication assistance.
The agency tries to help meet the basic needs of food, clothing, and shelter. Other aid includes mortgage assistance, funds for rent, food vouchers, hotel vouchers, moving cost assistance, prescriptions, and money for paying energy bills.