Online Maps & Services
- Property Look-Up
- Discover property boundaries and parcel information, including links to the Lexington County Assessor’s database.
- Who is your Council District Representative?
- Use this map to identify which West Columbia citizen represents your neighborhood. Associated contact information is included.
- When is my Trash & Recycling Pick-up Day?
- This map outlines sanitation pick-up days during a normal weekly schedule for the West Columbia Sanitation Department.
- Looking for a place to shoot some hoops or walk the dog? Check out West Columbia’s Recreational Sites.
- Click on the icon for more information on the recreational opportunities offered at that specific location.
- Zoning Map
- Details current zoning designations for all properties within the City of West Columbia.
- Online Building Permit Application submittal
- Building permit applications are now being accepted online through the above web form
Any comments or questions regarding the maps and services offered on this page, as well as any map or data requests, can be directed towards Joel Mathwig, GIS Supervisor, at 803-605-7610 or email@example.com.
City of West Columbia Disclaimer
This website is a public resource of general information. The City of West Columbia makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any of the zoning, property, or other information provided herein. The reader should not rely on the data provided herein for any reason. The City of West Columbia explicitly disclaims any representations and warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The City of West Columbia shall assume no liability for:
• any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of how caused, or
• any decision made or action taken or not taken by any person in reliance upon any information or data furnished hereunder.