Instructions for Accessing Virtual Special Council Meeting
April 20, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
Members of the public who wish to comment on agenda items may send written comments to the City Clerk at PO Box 4044 West Columbia, SC 29171 or by email at email@example.com. To ensure the timely delivery of comments to all Council members, please provide written comments by noon on Monday, April 20, 2020.
To participate in the meeting remotely please joining the virtual meeting through GoToMeeting. GoToMeeting provides three options for accessing the virtual meeting.
1. You may join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/984938005
– Click OPEN the link
– Click Ok, I’m Ready
2. You can also dial in using your phone.
– Dial-in United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
– You will be prompted to enter the following access code 984-938-005 followed by the # or hash sign.
– You will be directed to enter your PIN if you have one or press # or hash sign
3. Download the app at https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/984938005
– Once installed, open and follow the instructions
– Enter 984938005 for the access code
*Your microphone will remain MUTED through the entire meeting.